Monday, June 13, 2016

Check out my YouTube Channel


Hi!

Just wanted to let you know that I have started my very own YouTube Channel.

I hope that you will check it out .

It is just in its earliest stages, but for now, I am reviewing education instruction books like Laura Robb's Vocabulary is Comprehension , Brian Mendler's That One KidDave Burgess' Teach Like a PirateSuzy Pepper Rollins Learning in the Fast Lane and Susan M. Brookhart's How to Give Effective Feedback to Your Students.  

Soon I will also have a review of Jeremy S. Adam's The Secrets of Timeless Teachers.(Look for his interview on my podcast soon.)

I also have begun a playlist focused on leadership books like Patrick Lencioni's The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Shaping School Culture by Deal and Peterson and Crucial Conversations

Oh, yeah, I'm learning how to make the lighting better. 
You should notice a huge difference between my first videos and my latest.

I think I have the sound at a good point.

Currently, I am publishing twice a week.
So keep your eyes open for more book reviews.
Just call me a fledgling BookTuber!

Coming Soon: I will be posting a series of videos of helpful hints for classroom teachers and building administrators. 

Check out this video clip about Brian Mendler's That One Kid.



Stay tuned for more reviews and helpful hints.
Thanks for watching!