Monday, October 27, 2014

Pumpkins, Candy, Costumes, My Top 5 Halloween Songs and My Top 10 Halloween Movies

I'm not into gross and yuck...but simple chills and laughter...
There is nothing like carving a pumpkin...trying to make a cool face...of course mine looked more like this...



than this...


or this...




Gotta love the treats...
Nothing like small versions of my favorite candy bars...Butterfingers, Milkyway, and Three Musketeers (After all they really aren't full of calories if they are small...right?)



Costumes...yea...monsters, superheroes, video game characters, fish tanks, garbage cans, 70's Rock Bands...you name it they are out there...




And now the lists...

I must warn you...my lists are just cool songs and movies that I always like to hear or see at this time of year...maybe not really scary...okay not scary but just some cool stuff that I like...


My Top 5 Halloween Songs

5. The Legend of Wooley Swamp 
(The Charlie Daniel's Band)


4. Don't Pay the Ferryman
(Chris DeBurgh)


3. Thriller 
(Michael Jackson)


2. Jump in the Line 
(Harry Belafonte)

1. Grim Grinning Ghosts 
(Disney) 



My Top 10 Halloween Movies 

(Not too scary...okay...not scary at all, but I like them...)

10. The Mummy (1999)


9. Trick or Treat (Donald Duck)

8. Witch Hazel's Vanity (Bugs Bunny)

7. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown


6. Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein


5. Beetlejuice

4. Disney's The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad


3. Ghostbusters


2. Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein


1. The Ghost and Mr. Chicken




Have a wonderful and safe night of fun!