Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lynda R. Williams to Guest Post on Teaching Learning Leading K12 about Foldable Graphic Organizers and Interactive Notebooks... May 30th



I have been teaching professionally for over 27 years. I taught in the K-12 public school system in California for 12 years. Since then I have taught in Teacher Preparation Programs at California State University, Fullerton and at Utah Valley University. 
My current position as a lecturer at Utah Valley University gives me the wonderful opportunity to teach science and social studies methods to new pre-service teachers.  I like to use an inquiry  based approach and I think it is crucial to make the learning engaging.   I try to teach my students in the way that I would like them to teach their future elementary school students.  


I enjoy designing curriculum that is meaningful and useful for other teachers. 

Publications: The CalTPA Prep Guide, 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers Store: